In order to accommodate families in need of temporary nanny service, The Columbus Nanny Agency has developed a Temporary Nanny Program. Temporary nannies are ideal for summer placements, families waiting for daycare openings and other short-term child care needs.
The primary differences between our temporary and permanent placements are:
The permanent placement fee is $1500. The temporary placement fee is $700.
- The candidate pool is finite and limited to the current pool of temporary nannies
For a long term placement, The Columbus Nanny Agency continues to recruit nannies for families if the ideal nanny is not identified from our current group of candidates.
- The process timeline is limited to 4 weeks
For long term placements, the process is typically 4 weeks, but can last as long as needed to identify the ideal nanny.
- Contact us at (614) 327-0654 or firstname.lastname@example.org. We will disclose how many temporary nannies are currently available.
- Complete a Family Application
You will be provided profiles for each nanny in the temporary nanny pool.
- If you decide to proceed with the search and placement process, a temporary employee referral agreement will be signed and a $300 deposit/retainer will be paid to the Agency.
- A nanny must be identified from the provided profiles within 4 weeks of signing the agreement. Within one week of your nanny's start date, the placement fee (less the deposit) will be due to the Agency.
- Temporary nannies work on a maximum 4 month contract. In order to extend the contract, families are asked to contact The Columbus Nanny Agency to make arrangements.
If things do not work out with your temporary nanny during the duration of the position, we will assist you in finding a replacement at no additional cost.
Cynthia Reinacher, Owner
The Columbus Nanny Agency